Saturday, September 3, 2011

Quick Tournament Report

Played Zombie because they are my favorite deck and I got a revelation like 2 o clock in the night telling me they were the play.
I've played Zombie since Mezuki was semi-limited, so I do hold a knowledge about them.
Considering the popularity of Agent Angels and probable Chaos/Lightsworn/Twilight was also a key factor considering how easily Decisive Armor can be summoned.

However, due to the typhoon only four other players showed up.

Round 1 vs Frog Monarch
I manage to pull out Synchros to quickly for him to handle, luckily. Monarchs usually give a hard game 1.
In game two he sided to a more Synchro-oriented build using Birdman, so I lost due to being unprepared.
Game three I start off with both Solemn Warning in hand, basically equaling a win.

Round 2 vs Burn
He got a bye so yeah.
Scrap Dragon demolishes his field for a 2-0 win.

Round 3 vs Macro
Inofficial final considering we are the only people with two wins. The first game I open with Dustshoot and MST against his 6 monster hand, so I win after three turns or so.
Game two I Heavy Storm three cards as well as doing regular Synchro spam which he can't handle.

No LS or Angel, damn it.

Might do a more extensive tournament report when I enter a more interesting tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment