Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Lack of activity

Hello again. Long time, no post.

Last year, I was an exchange student in Japan. Therefore, I played OCG meta, and evolved into a good enough player to actually find the confidence to blog about it. Since Januari, I've returned to my home country Sweden. Not as exciting when it comes to Yu-Gi-Oh!, but still manageble.

Since I've returned in the middle of the school year, I'm currently not going to any school. Until that is fixed, you probably shouldn't expect any really innovative or cool ideas from this site.
I am going to continue the Ultimate Tournament of All Times, but as it is right now, I have lost my USB memory were the deck lists were stored, so until I recover that, it is postponed.

As for Yu-Gi-Oh!, I've played five tournaments and one larger tournament. At the smaller, I've won 2 and finished 3rd twice and 2nd once. At the larger tournament, I placed 5th.

So no, I'm not dead yet, but I've had a hard time changing back into the society I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment