Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gladiator Beast Adoption

The first competitive deck I ever created was Gladiator Beast. Not because it was the best deck, but the cheapest top tier deck.
If you ask a player which their worst matchup is, or which deck the'd like to not face, Gladiator Beast always come out on top.
Yet Gladiator Beast rarely manages to top. So why do people fear a deck which they can beat?
I recently haven't had the time for a lot of Dueling Network, but I feel this issue needs to be solved.
I'm going to post a Gladiator Beast list, and if you feel I'm doing anything wrong. correct me.
I'll start testing tomorrow, and will continue until I reach a conclusion.

2 Thunder King Rai-Oh
2 Gladiator Beast Laquari
2 Gladiator Beast Equeste
2 Gladiator Beast Hoplomus
2 Legendary Jujitsu Master
1 Gladiator Beast Darius
1 Gladiator Beast Bestiari
1 Gladiator Beast Murmillo
1 Gladiator Beast Retiari
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness

2 Gladiator Proving Ground
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Mind Control
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole

3 Gladiator Beast War Chariot
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Solemn Warning
1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Judgment
3 Dimensional Prison
2 Starlight Road

No comments:

Post a Comment